- Rename the one or more tables into the same schema during import
- Rename the one or more tables and import into different schema in conjunction with remap_schema.
- When you import partitioned tables using transportable tablespace option, it automatically copied to separate tables with default table name as tablename.partionname. You can use remap_table option to override this and to rename the tables during the import.
- I have a table called emp in my schema and taking the export
- Example for import the table into same schema with different name with remap_table option.
- Example for import the table into different schema with different name with remap_table and remap_schema options. The statistics import will throw error during the import as the statistics referring the original table which does not exist in the new schema. This error can be ignored.