- You can view the diagnostic data within the Automatic Diagnostic Repository (ADR).
- It is used to view the Health Monitor reports.
- This is the tool to create a package of incident and problem information into a zip format for detailed diagnose by the Oracle Support.
- ADRCI has a set of commands can be used in interactive mode or within the scripts.
- ADRCI can execute scripts of ADRCI commands in the same way that SQL*Plus executes scripts of SQL and PL/SQL commands.
- ADR data is secured by operating system permissions on the ADR directories, hence there is no need to log in to ADRCI.