How to Create Account with Google Analytics?
- Open the Google Analytics page by clicking www.google.com/analytics
- Use your Gmail account to create a new Analytics account. If you don’t have a Gmail account create a new account with “SignUp Now” link
- Next window click on the sign up Button.
- Fill up your details to the next screen. Website URL, Time Zone, Country
- Fill up your Last Name and First Name details in the next screen
- Agree the Terms and Conditions
- Next screen you will be getting the Analytics code for you blog or web
How to Add Google Analytics Code to Blogger?
- Login to blogger and go to Design tab
- Click on the ‘Edit Html’ tab
- Search for /head tag in the HTML window
- Paste your Google Analytics code just above </head> tag
- Save the code
- Paste the Google analytics code to the content window and leave the title as blank.
- Save the gadget
How to Add Google Analytics Code to WordPress?
You can add the Google analytics code by editing the footer.php file.
- Go to Design and select footer.php from the right column
- Search for </body> tag and paste your Google analytics code just above the /body tag.
- Save the code by hitting the “Update File” button.